A good Bookkeeper will work with you to put systems in place to ensure your books are in good order and you can obtain relevant and insightful information on your business finances in good time. This is where Practical Bookkeeping come in.
Run by Rebecca Wisbey, who is licensed and regulated by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) and has over 16 years experience in bookkeeping and accounts, you can take care of business and let us take care of the books!
Our services are not limited to those outlined (these are just a selection of our most popular) so contact us for an informal chat to discuss your individual needs.
- Advice and completion of Self Assessment
- VAT return completion and submission
- Onsite bookkeeping using your existing systems
- Collect/receive accounts and process from my office
- Credit control
- Payroll (Sage Certified)
- Migration from manual to computerised accounts
- Ad-hoc project work- sickness cover, catching up on back logs etc.
Services are provided in accordance with AAT licence number 1001936